Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank you, thank you

For the comments on my blog and on Patch. For the emails. For the cookies and offers of food (those are like groupons, right? They don’t expire for a year?). For Albert’s dog treats. For the wine, and the wine, and the wine (some people know me too well). For the cards and the flowers. And the poems. For the visits and walks. For taking me to the vet and seeing me home. For sending me forgotten pictures. For taking me to Azusa and Glendora until we were totally lost so we laughed and we laughed. For Phoebe’s painting. For allowing the face wash. For sending my girl off in style and with affection.

Thank you, thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Your welcome! Hope you're feeling better. Btw, those cookies were for your dogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karin, so, so sorry to hear about Phoeble. What a beautiful pooch. I know your heart must be breaking, but we all love you out here, and send love your way. God Bless. Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. From S.R.
    An honor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still thinking of her, and of you. It was an honor. Walkies available any time but you know us, we're slow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still wish I'd scored one of those face washes. Ella sends her love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs from Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better.
    With warm embrace,
    Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a nice follow-up to this. You are not going to believe it. A friend adopts a dog this week. Will post.

    ReplyDelete